People having oily skin feel more uncomfortable while choosing body lotion and moisturizer because they are scared of acne and sweat issues. Herbal body lotion India suppliers are explaining best tips to choose correct moisturizing products for oily skin. Moisturizer has power to make grease and shine invisible. Without right moisturizing regime, your skin will become dehydrated. You can get better skin if you pick right moisturizer a per your skin type. Don’t fear of trying different products until you get the best one for you!
How to find right moisturizer or lotion for oily skin?
There are certain things to consider while determining how oily your skin is. Let’s discuss them in brief:
• Quit problematic products
Never assume that your skin is oily if your skin appears shinier than you would like. There are chances you are applying wrong product.
• You may be applying heavy moisturizer. When you use richer moisturizing lotion for your skin, your skin is unable to absorb it. This unabsorbed lotion sits on your skin and clogs the pores.
• You may be using harsh product making your skin dry. Your skin compensates for these products by secreting more oil.
• You may be using harsh cleansers and creamy moisturizers. Start using oil free moisturizing lotion and gentle cleansers to see the reaction of your skin.
• Notice where and when your skin gets oily
We all have natural oils in our skin but that doesn’t mean that we should use products designed for oily skin. You need to determine when and at which area your skin produces more oil.
• If your skin is oily for entire day and you have large pores across the face, you have oily skin.
• If you have large pores and oily skin only in your T-zone (forehead, nose, chin), you have combination skin.
• If you get oily skin in your T-zone during warm weather only, you have normal skin.
• If your skin is oily but your skin pores are small, you are using wrong product.
Things you can do to pick right product
Manufacturers of herbal body lotion in India are using keywords like water-based, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic and oil-free on the label of the product. You need to read the label before making final purchases. Avoid products having paraffin, oils, or cocoa butter. Pick gel based and light lotions for oily skin.