Herbs are the precious gift given by the nature to us. Herbal cosmetic manufacturers understand the value of these herbs and thus, they always promote their products among consumers. While there are some herbs mixed with masks and drinks to avail benefits, in this post we will talk about other herbs used in steam bath.
Believe it or not, your skin loves steams. Getting steam bath is a simple self-care practice that anyone can add to his skin care routine. Steaming helps in opening of skin pores and when you add herbs and flowers in the water, it’s soothing and healing properties get enhanced. The herbal steam nourishes and tones your skin. By adding plants and herbs to the hot water help in infusing their nutrient rich aromatic oils that get absorbed by your skin while you steam.
Major benefits of facial steams –
• They cleanse – Warm steams give you smooth skin by removing impurities, bacteria, and dirt clogging your skin pores. It also removes toxins and buildup on your skin. If you often need to deal with blackheads and whiteheads, you must opt for facial steam skin care treatment as it softens the blackhead and whitehead plugs that you can gently remove with the scrub.
• They enhance blood circulation – The blood vessels of your skin dilated due to perspiration and this helps in enhancing blood flow. Good circulation offers healthy complexion.
• Your skin gets hydration – Steam hydrates your skin and enhances permeability. The moist heat revives your tired skin and helps in absorbing moisture that makes your skin suppler.
• Steam is a therapy – by adding herbs and essential oils, you can take an aromatic therapy and calm down your mind and soul.
• You get glowing skin – The enhanced blood circulation and hydration to skin surface leave you with healthy, beautiful and youthful skin.
How to take herbal facial steam?
• Pick your herbs according to your skin type. For dry skin- rose, lavender, or borage works well. For oily skin- rosemary, sage or peppermint will be suitable.
• Find a comfortable area where you can sit and take facial steam.
• Secure your hair back and make sure they don’t come over your face. You can use honey cleanser to skin surface to remove impurities during your steaming session.
• Put water and herbs inside your steamer and take the session for 15 minutes.
• Exfoliate after steaming. It removes dead skin and blackheads and whiteheads.
You can later apply herbal moisturizer after cleansing and toning session. For best herbal products, you can always contact herbal cosmetic manufacturers.
Argan oil has gain popularity in recent time. Credits go to hair oil manufacturers who bring this oil in the limelight. Argan oil is natural nutty oil used by Morocco people every day. Argan fruit is very nutritious and people use it on salads, on skin for massage, and for hair conditioning. Not only this, argan oil is also used for first aid purposes, for instance – it treats skin rashes, bug bites, and skin infections.
The argan fruit has a small nut inside. These nuts are gathered and pressed by oil industry to extract argan oil. For generations, Moroccans are using argan fruit to extract pure oil that can be used as a dietary supplement.
The oil is effective for moisturizing hair and both men and women can use it. It also has amazing healing power. Since argan oil is known for its richness, it effectively conditions hair and scalp. This oil holds therapeutic properties and has vitamin A and E. Vitamin E contains trocopherol substance that boosts the cell production and regeneration. It enhances the hair texture if applied regularly.
Argan oil penetrates the hair shafts and follicles and nourishes the keratin protein of hair well. Apart from this, oil also has anti-oxidative properties. It also contains anti-oxidants and fatty acids like linoleic acid and omega -6, which makes the oil super moisturizing product. You can use argan oil for aging and damaged hair and on colored hair as well. You really don’t have to dip your hair into oil to get the benefits. Just a few drops are enough to feed your hair every day.
Benefits of using argan oil regularly –
- It treats frizzy hair
- It reduces split ends
- It ends the phase of rough hair
- It repairs damaged hair
- It protects hair from sunlight
How to use argan hair oil?
• You can apply few drops of argan oil after bath as a live-on hair conditioner.
• Replace your chemical based hair styling products with argan oil. You can just use few drops of oil to leave your hair shiny for whole day.
• You can use argan oil to treat your lifeless and dull hair. Massage regularly on your scalp with argan oil and treat your damaged hair.
• You can even add few drops of argan oil in your shampoo and conditioner. You will notice moisturizing effect on your hair in few weeks.
Ayurvedic Hair oil manufacturers are offering pure argan oil to their customers. You can buy the best range for your hair from them.